We may collect your personal information (including, without limitation, your name and email address) when you use this website. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
When you visit this website, we may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit.
Use and Disclosure
We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. We may use your personal information to:
- provide you with further information and news related to the programme;
- analyse usage of this website;
- improve the content of this website; and
- customise this website to your preferences.
We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or which we have obtained about you, for the above purposes;
- if you have authorised us to do so;
- if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Storage and security
Personal information collected on this website is collected and held by D&Co. We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Third party websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold, use and distribute any personal information you provide. When visiting a third party website from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be collected, held, used and distributed.
Right to access and correct
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting support at firstname.lastname@example.org.