Seafood New Zealand Limited, through OpenSeas, provides and manages an on-line information portal consisting of content, images, video, graphics, documents and reference materials.
- agreed to respect the Guiding Principles of the OpenSeas programme.
- understand your legal obligations to use the assets of the programme in compliance with all applicable consumer and trade law.
- Seafood New Zealand expressly disclaims all liability for any losses, costs, or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by any party as a result of reliance upon or use of the programme.
- The programme is informative only and not to be relied upon to assert any legal, regulatory or trade status.
- The programme does not purport to include all the information available on New Zealand seafood or the fishing activities it supports. Other publicly available information may be used by an entity to make an informed decision or deduction about the industry.
- Nothing in the programme will of itself be construed as creating any binding contract between the programme and any user, reader or interested party.
- The mention of specific companies or products does not imply that these have been endorsed or recommended by the programme in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
You and only you are authorised to use the assets on a revocable, royalty free, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable basis subject to the following conditions:
- All content and assets must only be used for purposes related to New Zealand seafood products and services.
- All assets must not be used for any paid advertising.
- All assets must not be used past the expiry date of the asset, which is the date the asset is withdrawn from the programme.
- You must acknowledge the programme in any use of the assets.
- Unless this licence is earlier terminated by Seafood New Zealand, your right to use the assets will expire on the expiry date of the asset.
- On termination or expiry of this licence you must stop using the assets.
- You are responsible for ensuring all assets are current. We recommend you sign-up for e-newsletters so we can inform you of updates to assets.
- You warrant that you shall not at any time take any step or make any omission that brings the reputation or good standing of the author of the asset, Seafood New Zealand, the OpenSeas programme, programme partners or New Zealand into disrepute.
The images are protected under copyright and other laws of New Zealand, international conventions and similar laws abroad. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in the images is owned or controlled by Seafood New Zealand or its licensors.